My LiveJournal "friends" page looks pretty sad today. It's got 25 entries covering four days (back in the heyday of LJ, my friends list would typically roll over 25 entries in a day). There's one of my own entries, but as for the rest of them:
- Number of new posts in the last 24 hours: 0 (except for status telling everybody the site is still up)
- Number of posts by people I've actually met in real life: 0
- 12 entries by jwz (occasionally amusing but mostly videos I don't watch)
- 2 annoying "loudtwitter" crossposts
- 1 LJ news update from news
- 1 post where a mutual friend actually posts words they've written instead of just pictures.
LiveJournal = dead.