I think we left off the last entry in the San Francisco area. We drove north and stopped in Ukiah and Eureka in California. (Once we hit Eureka the weather turned rainy and there hasn't been a single day without at least some rain since then.) The Oregon coast was really cool but windy and rainy too, so we just stopped in Coos Bay there. Then we spent two days in Portland, then two days in Seattle, then arrived in Vancover a couple of days ago.
Major things we saw and did were:
- Fetzer winery where we picked up a few bottles of wine
- Samoa Cookhouse in Eureka, for lunch, dinner, and then breakfast the next day (because it's so good)
- Redwood National and State Park
- Devil's Punchbowl
- mini-tour of local breweries in Portland
- Multnomah Falls
- Pike Place Market
- Seattle Underground tour
- original Starbuck's location
- Museum of Flight
I've probably forgotten some stuff again. It happens. We have pictures, somewhere. Once we get to Victoria (our final destination for a while), I'll set up my desktop machine and start working on getting everything into our photo galleries. That will no doubt keep me busy for a while!