This is the fourth year I've done a year-end summary. It's convenient to summarise a year in this way, but time compresses too well and you end up skipping all the good details!
- Amy and I immigrated to New Zealand.
- Skied for the first time in the southern hemisphere. On Canada day (1 July)!
- Sold my house in Austin, TX (for way less than what I paid for it).
- Gave up caffeinated soft drinks completely.
- Started taking Taekwon-do classes again, after a 20 year hiatus. (Then sprained my ankle, which put me out for six weeks.)
- Photographed a transit of Mercury.
- Met the Prime Minister of New Zealand, the Right Honourable Helen Clark.
- Started a knitting supply business.
- Stopped eating terrestrial meat products (pesco-vegetarian?)